Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Feels Like Autumn

Nothing to report.

I'm madly trying to sell all the stuff we need to get rid of before we go (would be nice to get rid of everything this week)!

I'm busy busy busy at work trying to get as much as possible done this week so I'm don't stress next week.

And it's COLD today!!! This morning I was FREEZING waiting for the bus - time to bring out the Autumn jacket tomorrow! I had a wet head this morning (running late as usual....) and my hair got all crispy it was so cold! Burrrrr and my hands are nearly numb while typing this. Fun fun fun

And that's about it! Now - back to work:)

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cold huh? Oh well just think soon you'll be in sunny warm Oz, 25 degrees (77), not a cloud in the sky, beautiful winter / spring days!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker