Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Nightmare Tuesday

*SIGH*
what a nightmare morning it has been

The tube (underground) workers are striking. It started at 5pm last night, so getting home took a LONG time. Luckily the line I need to get home was still up and running though - so at least i COULD get home. So this morning we get our bus as usual to the station - and then we see the gates are CLOSED at the station!!! That line is supposed to be open - even during the strike - but it's not! OH MY GOSH. So we go upstairs to the bus station and there are HUNDREDS of people trying to figure out how to get to work - oh dear! It took me 2 1/2 hours to get home WITH the tube running last night. So when I saw those huge crowds I decided to just come home. I went over to wait for a bus and a woman actually stuck her arm out and pushed me at one point - I couldn't believe it! So I pushed past her as she huffed and puffed - how rude! Took me awhile to get back home, and I'm now logged in to work from home. Not so bad, I suppose I'll actually get a ton done as it's nice and quite here.

My arms HURT though :( :(
We both got out first two injections last night in preparation for our travels - we have to go back every week now (for the next 4 weeks) for the rest of the series - a total of 8 shots in all:( Man it is SORE as well.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Vegemite Wife said...

Eeek - totally forget how irritating commuting is until I read your blog. Poor thing!! Not long now though :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker