Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday Monday - 2 weeks to go!

Wow I can't believe I only have 10 days left of work - ekkkk! I have SO much to do, so I'm busy busy from here til the end pretty much! Trying to get as much as possible completed this week so I'm not totally stressed next week.

Wales was great! Not that far (about 3 hours driving - would have been less if the London traffic wasn't so bad). We went hiking, saw a castle, and went to a food fest. LOVELY place - gorgeous rolling hills, nice people, and great fresh air! We had a really nice time (other than our the fact that the bed at our B&B felt like it was made of concrete which meant neither of us slept very well), but other than that it was a fabulous weekend (pics to follow soon).

Now:
* only 10 days left of work (YAY!)
* 16 days left in London - the thought of that makes us sad :(
* LOTS of packing to be done/planned
and LOTS of friends & family to catch up with on our 2 final weekends - WOW time has flown!

2 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant believe you only have a few weeks left! Are you going to blog while you are on hols?

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Monique said...

Yes Jen I am starting a new blog - will put the link on my last London post - 2 weeks from tomorrow:) Our trip blog will be how we keep in touch with everyone while travelling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker