Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Just Wednesday

Today - I am working from home again (tube is still VERY delayed) - but I am getting a LOT of work done which is brilliant.

I discovered that I was born on National Crown Roast Of Pork Day, interesting. What Bizarre Holiday does your birthday fall on?

And I'm loving this gorgeous photo that my Dad sent of the sunrise over the lake last weekend - WOW how pretty is THAT! Can't wait to get to Minnesota to see everyone!!

3 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Vegemite Wife said...

Oh no!! September 22 is . . . . Hobbit Day and Dear Diary Day!

I don't even KNOW what the second one could possibly even celebrate! Blogging perhaps?

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We cannot wait to see you!!! Miss you guys. Love, Mom

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Miss Eva!! said...

Too funny, my birthday is Mother Goose day and Save the Rhino day!!!! Thanks for that!
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker