Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Busy Busy

I have a lot of work to complete today, so I'll make this quick.

I sold our bed last night - whooo hoooo! It was the last big thing left that we needed to sell, so I'm glad that's over & done with! The girl came with cash and I talked her into just taking the base!! So we have a mattress to sleep on until Sunday - and we fly out Wednesday - and our flat mate will move out over the weekend so we can have that bed in the mean time - perfect!

Now - back to work! MUST finish my final document draft TODAY!

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Vegemite Wife said...

Very smart - when I sold my house earlier this year, I found myself sleeping on an inflatable matty until I moved out, since I'd sold the bed on eBay. Thankfully a) it was only 2 nights and b) Phil came and stayed and being slightly heavier than me, my side was more bouyant! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker