Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Aussie Aussie Aussie - Oy Oy Oy

I forgot to say - I GOT MY AUSTRALIAN VISA IN MY PASSPORT!
The Australian embassy returned my UK passport with my Australian permanent residency visa - whooooo hoooooo! Now I just have it stamped when we enter the country at the end of October - and that's it!!! SO exciting to be done with this LONG process:) Thanks again to the family and friends who helped with my application!!!
WOW I cannot believe we only have 22 days until we leave London - that actually makes me kinda panicky!!
We're on top of everything - kinda - but we still have a ton left to do.....

Last night we had the second set of 2 shots - one in each arm - ouch ouch ouch
It really hurt this time! I think maybe it's cause I knew what was coming & tensed a bit:(
Only 4 shots to go!

My lovely American friends who live in London - from left

Jeanne, Libby, Jackie, Teresa & Me

(just missing out Melissa who took the photo & Seyi who had to leave early - bummer!)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Vegemite Wife said...

22 days!! Argh! I feel panicky for you! So great that you have packed so much into the last (almost) 6 years.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Miss Eva!! said...

Congrats lovely one.. I still don't want you to go!!!!!
Great spending time with you too!! Got home and he wasn't ready to leave, I could of stayed longer!! nevermind will try and make your drinks evening...

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger The Rhode Family said...

Congrats on your visa, I bet you are relieved to have that back in your possession.
We are excited to see you soon!!!

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shots hurt so much because of all that muscle you've developed via working out!!!
Cannot WAIT till you're here!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

Congratulations and have fun, 'down under!' :)

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Thanks everyone:)

I wish Joni!!! I haven't been more than once in the past few weeks so I'm back to NO muscle definition anymore - oops! Planning on going tonight though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker