Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

2 days 2 days 2 days

2 more days of work to go.

I turned in my final document draft to my boss last night - and I'm now anxiously awaiting his arrival this morning. I HOPE it's OK and there aren't too many changes that I need to make. It is 47 pages so far with TONS of attachments. It's actually too big to email now - oops! I will have to burn a few copies to disks.

I had a terrible commute today. Missed my early bus (had to run back home cause I forgot my tube pass) and then I stood on Putney Bridge waiting for another bus for AGES! It felt like hours, as my hands and face went numb, but was really about 15 minutes. It is COLD HERE! Definitely Autumn now. Around 10c (50f) this morning and boy could I feel it - burrrrrrrrrr.

We had a lovely evening out with our friend and ex flat mate Debs last night. We saw an awful awful movie (I now pronounce you Chuck & Larry) - don't see it! It was just so terrible, I was really disappointed. But we had lots of lovely popcorn and candy and then went out for a fab burger at GBK (gourmet burger kitchen). We'll miss her!!! She's a lovely friend:)

Now, back to work. I have a bunch of little things to finish off today, and I need to read through my draft again and jazz it up a bit:)

And just cause this is SUCH a nice photo I am going to post it! (Thanks for sending it to me Heather!)

Me, Murray, Heather & Jason by the White Cliffs of Dover

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger andrea said...

I can't believe it is your second to last day of work! Enjoy it, you have so much exciting stuff ahead of you!

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be scary for you guys leaving the London comfort zone. Sounds like a really positive (well..., weather wise at least)life change ahead. I'm going to miss you blogs, they have been a neat way of keeping a connection to the old dart ;) Will look forward to seeing you guys back in oz more though. BTW where are you guys travelling again? Jen told me that you had a YEAR trip planned?

Good luck to both of you,
Mike Watson

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Thanks Andrea:)

HI MIKE! We will also have a travel blog!! I will post the link on my last day in London on this blog (next Tuesday October 2nd) so keep checking back! We're going travelling for just over a year to 'The Americas'.... South, Central & North! Should be good!
I can't wait to come and see you guys & meet your little one once we're settled in Oz! Hope you're all well:)

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOO excited for the 2 of you. :) I'm dancing happy dances for you guys, I remember how excited I was!! We'll have to see if we coincide at all - if you're in our neck of the woods or vice versa. :) We'll be hitting Oz Jan/Feb it seems, though we may road trip for a few weeks out to LA for the flight out.

Congratulations, I'm so thrilled for you guys!! :) Teresa (tdk)

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Miss Eva!! said...

Love the photo, looks like you could of easily nudged Murray off the edge of the cliff!!!!
PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missing you already!!!!
xxxxx

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Miss Eva!! said...

Also wanted to say I'm disappointed that the film was rubbish as I've been looking forward to seeing it. I lurve Adam Sandler!
xxxx
PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!!! ha ha ha xxxx

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Monique said...

Oh I KNOW EVA!!! I love Adam Sandler - but sadly he was not good in this movie:( It's SO offensive and just plain old stupid - not even stupid FUNNY like he normally does - I nearly walked out of the theatre! We're gonna miss you guys SO SO much too:(

& Thanks TDK - we'll def have to try and catch up some time during the road trip next year !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker