Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999 !!!

or - maybe 2007.

Going to see PRINCE tonight!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO I can't wait!

I'm going with three pregnant ladies, so I don't think there will be much 'partying like 1999' ha ha, but I can't wait!

I hear the show is fabulous (he's doing 21 nights at the stadium, so I know some people who have already been)! I imagine it will be better than the last time I saw him in Wisconsin, years ago, with my sister-in-law Helen. He made us wait SO long that we got cold and damp (we were sitting on grass) and it was a bit miserable really!

I am also quite excited that tonight we are meeting at the only Chili's restaurant in London!!! I have been there twice before - ahhhh American comfort food - gotta love it:)

This is going to be a GREAT weekend (now if it just doesn't rain)! The forecast is calling for light showers but I really really really hope they are wrong (or it just rains in the morning then clears up)!

Tomorrow I'm helping out with a baby shower for two American friends who live in London. I can't talk about any of the details yet (cause most of it's a surprise for the ladies too)! But I'll take lots of pictures and post them on Monday!

Cross your fingers for me that my crafty project for the shower turns out well - gosh I hope so!

3 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger andrea said...

Yay! I can't wait for tonight or tomorrow!!

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog :)

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Monique said...

Jolie - yes I did hear Josh got engaged (from your Mom just on Friday)! Thanks for letting me know though - how exciting! I just didn't publish your comment because you said our family last name -and it wouldn't let me edit it out- oh well! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker