Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, August 03, 2007

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew I'm SO glad it's Friday!

I had to leave work a little bit early yesterday to go and meet with my accountant. That was fun - as expected - not. Of course I laid out my spreadsheets and said 'this is what I was told on the phone by someone else in your department, is this correct.' No, no and no - add this tax, that tax, oh and this fee and that fee - oh ok that's correct now. *sigh*
Oh well, at least it's all sorted now!

I hurried home after the meeting last night to spend a relaxing evening with Murray. We watched the movie 'Little Children' (wow, great movie, Kate Winslet is SUCH an amazing actress) and had a very early night. Tonight - same plan.

The weather has FINALLY improved - about darn time since it is officially August now! It has been in mid 20's Celsius (low 80's Fahrenheit) which is just perfect, for the past few days. And that's the forecast for the weekend as well!

AND.......

TWO MONTHS TWO MONTHS TWO MONTHS (sorry - had to *yell* a bit cause I'm excited)

Today is officially 2 months until we leave (we fly out 3 October) - ekkkk that means we only have 9 weekends left in London.... and this weekend and next are shot since Murray can't be in crowded places - so 7 weekends to do ALL of the London things we still wanna do... AHHH the pressure!

Oh and...... more bridge updates. Sounds like everyone we know is ok - thank goodness. We have friends who live near the bridge, and family and friends who travel over it EVERY day. So I really thank God that they are all ok, and I pray for those poor families who lost people in this tragedy.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Miss Eva!! said...

I feel terrible, I haven't been reading your blog and completely forgot Murray was having his tonsils out. So sorry to hear you had a bad experience at the hospital, when mum went in I kept checking in via the phone and they told me when she was out.. Think it also depends on the hospital.

The bridge collaspe is truely horrible and thankfully your family and friends are all ok.

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Kate Winslet as well. It's raining over here again so maybe I'll have to rent that DVD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker