Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Friday?

Oh no, only Wednesday.

It's been a good week so far though.

I'm slowly getting used to this new office.

Good things:
*We have hot water for tea! (I have been in England long enough now that I NEED my morning tea!)
*It's kinda nice to have access to a locker room (where I change into my safety gear every morning) - nice to be able to freshen up after work! (Also I'm happy for the locker room cause there is NO way I would consider wearing my huge boots and yellow vest on the tube!!!)
*It's a much quieter office now that it's only our company in here (expect for when they are running tests - then it's so loud I can't even hear myself think!)
*As of today we do actually have hand soap in the bathroom (the lady I sit by brought some in and I took it down there). We are HOPING it won't get stolen since the lady's loo has a key code lock on it (that only the women on site have) so not many people use it!

Bad things:
*My hard hat ruins my hair!
*The bathrooms are SO far away - and I hate having to put on a hard hat, steel toed boots and yellow vest every time I need to go!
*There's no sink to wash my coffee cup in
*They keep changing the routes we can walk through - thus I keep having to find new ways to our little basement office!

But - I will live! It's not all that bad - and I do only have 31 working days to go!!!!

I didn't go to the gym last night - but had a good excuse. Firstly, my body was SO sore (I think my body was in shock after not exercising for so long) and secondly - I had to figure out where we were going to go in Wales. We have decided to do a weekend in Wales in September - just because. Because it's not actually that far from London (a couple hours drive) and I only went once when I was 16 (and can't really remember that at all?) and Murray has never been. So while Murray cooked us a VERY yummy dinner I got out the guidebooks I borrowed from the library last weekend and worked on deciding where to go. And - success! We have decided on an area and we booked a SUPER cute B&B to stay in (it even has a view of a castle - how cool is THAT)!

oh AND
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to my sister Megan who turns 22 today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker