Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Almost FRIDAY!

WOW I am cold today! My hands are like icicles!

Last night we went and saw the Bourne Ultimatum with Lorraine. It was nice to see her and a very good action packed movie!

Nothing else new really - just have to pack tonight for Russia!!! WHOO HOOO

I'm excited as this is our belated second anniversary trip! And I'm excited to see Moscow and St. Petersburg, and I'm excited that we are going to go on an overnight train trip in our own little cabin! !!!

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Vegemite Wife said...

What on earth is going on down south - it's such a fantastic week up here - really warm, not a cloud in the sky. Weird!
I went to see Bourne Ultimatum last night too - Orange Wednesday-tastic!
Happy packing for Russia!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Miss Eva!! said...

Have a great time in Russia.. the train cabin sounds very romantic, hope you guys have fun!!!
I'm still wearing layers too, what's with this awful weather and why have the north of England got sunshine and warmth when they're nearer to the pole than us down here freezing to death!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker