Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Abbey Road - our recreation - 2007

FINALLY - the photo! Here is (from left) Lance, Stuart, Steve and Murray - recreating the Abbey Road album cover photo (I'm the photographer)!

It was SUCH fun to do - Shelly was the spotter - telling me when I had to get out of the middle of the road because cars were coming. Don't you think it turned out well? Check out the original pic here.

I didn't get up to too much last night. FINALLY made it back to the gym! I did a body pump class which was exhausting - but fun! Gosh I could feel how weak I have become by slacking for a few weeks! But I'm back on the band wagon now - going again tonight!

We also watched the newest episode of Courtney Cox's new show 'DIRT' last night. We REALLY like her in that role - so convincing that you actually forget that she is Monica!

It's a bit of a miserable day today - rain rain rain. However, that's fine with me - I hope it rains like crazy all week and is SUNNY and gorgeous on the weekend!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monique it looks fantastic! the guys did a great job!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Miss Kim said...

Wow... that's really fab!
BTW Mo... I'm still reading you everyday via my google reader-- keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker