Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wednesday Already?

I guess time flies when you are having fun! I can't believe it's already Wednesday!

We had a great dinner out at our old favourite MasCalzone - love that place! Had a nice dinner with our friend Steve. And yes we ordered the same thing we ALWAYS do! You know how you find something you like and every time you try something new it's just NOT as good? Well that's why we always order the Fantasia Pizza (artichokes, pepperoni, mushrooms) and the Carbonara - yumm.

I added a little count down to my template (see the 'dancing girl' to the right). Wow - time is flying - ekkk and we still have SO much to do!

Oh AND very exciting - this morning my USA (FBI) background check was delivered to the Australian embassy! My case worked said he'd make his decision (on whether to grant me a permanent residency visa) within 10 working days once he had that last piece of paperwork - so fingers crossed it happens SOON! Will be nice to have that drama checked off my 'to do' list as well (since I applied in MARCH)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker