Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Rain rain rain - and HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!!

SO it's 4th of July today - Independence Day.

I do wish I was in Minnesota today - going to the big family picnic and enjoying the sun on the boat! Oh well - I will work and go to a movie instead. Glad to be with the man I love - but I'd love to be able to transport myself back to the states for just today!

The roofers are due to come in today to fix our ceiling and roof tiles. Just hope the weather holds out for them. We can't wait to get rid of our buckets and strings! It's getting worse EVERY day!

Last night we were madly working on our packing list. The movers come on the 16th to ship the majority of our stuff to Australia, so hopefully it'll all be there & ready for us when we arrive in October. It's just SO much work to get everything organised. I finished the spreadsheet of every dvd we own last night (over 500 ekkkk!) and worked on listing out the clothing and shoes I'm sending (not THAT many - I swear)!

Murray found this fancy dress wig & glasses & thought it went quite well with his mullet t-shirt:)

Last night it HAILED in South West London - In JULY - how bizarre is that! I didn't actually see it - but Murray saw some of the leftovers on the ground on his way home. I wonder how much Wimbledon will be delayed due to all this rain? It does usually rain at Wimbledon time, but not THIS much!

Oh and Ange & Chris - hope it's ok to post this picture you sent! This is Sarah wrapped up in a blanket I crocheted for her - isn't she soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Here is a link to some pictures of the freak weather last night!

http://tinyurl.com/28h4cv

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Miss Eva!! said...

About the DVD's, don't forget I STILL have the lost series 1 box set, the one I keep forgetting to bring back with me every time I come visit!!!!!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Monique said...

Ahhhh that's right Eva - can you please bring it next weekend when you come up to picnic with us? Then we'll have it in time to ship it! Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker