Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pictures!

Well it's sunny today - I can't quite believe it. This has been my weirdest London summer yet. Yes, it usually rains a bit around Wimbledon time - but for it to continue into late July? This is VERY unusual. It's supposed to get to a high of 22c (74f) today - then continue to rain for the rest of the week. Fun fun. And our roof is still leaking, and I just don't care anymore. It only seems to leak when the rain comes down really hard though, and the rain lately has been steady but not hard lately which is good. Who knows if they will ever fix the roof. I'm just glad it's not my flat, as the ceiling is rotting away before our eyes!
And now - some weekend pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our to Lunch (from Left) Niece Lorraine, Nephew Justin, Murray & I

The infamous cheesy fries from The Eagle Bar Diner - wow I could eat some of those right now - yummy..............!

A nice view of Putney Bridge

Abby sitting with Helen & showing off her pink cake
Funny girl

Wow - I LOVE this photo - she looks so gorgeous - modeling her new hat (and hair clips) from Helen. She decided it was best to wear all three hair clips AND the hat at the same time- cute:)

Brother & Sister
Helen & I by the Thames

Murray, Helen & I on Parsons Green relaxing in the sun

The Thames viewed from Putney Bridge

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby has got the most beautiful eyes!

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys take great pics!

 
At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the dancer by your count-down. Fun to see photos of Helen again! Please email me her new address in Australia. Also, fun to see what Justin looks like; we know Lorraine and she is a doll. Very nice looking crew. The cheesy fries look gross...at least I am trying to talk myself into that idea. : ) Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker