Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Darn bus, train, etc etc

My last 24 hours of public transport commuting have NOT been fun.

Last night the bus was taking FOREVER to get home - because of the rain everyone was driving extremely slow. Eventually our driver got a call from the station saying to drop us all off at the next stop and go back. So I had to walk 15 minutes home in the rain - thank goodness I had an umbrella! It was raining SO hard though - soaked my shoes!

Then this morning, I stood reading my book, waiting for the bus. There is school girl who also catches the same bus every morning - she was reading as well. I look up periodically to see if the bus is coming, as does she. I don't know - I figured at least one of us would spot it coming (as we always do). We both happened to look up just as it was flying by:( I looked at her and said 'oh shoot.' Then we both crossed the street to catch a bus to another bus instead, as that direct one only comes every half an hour. So I was late to work - bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker