Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wednesday

Nothing to say today really. I'm still tired and found it really hard to get out of bed and to the bus in time this morning.

It's Wimbledon time again. The only time of the year that I read the sports page in the paper! It's a bummer than Andy Murray had to pull out of the competition, and once again all of Great Britain has put their hopes on Tim Henman. We watched a bit of the replay of Henman's first round match last night, go Tim - that was a tough win! I don't think he'll ever win Wimbledon, but I'll keep cheering for him anyway! I think the crowd support really does help him to play his absolute best, let's hope it can help him to the final rounds! It will be interesting to see who wins this year - I don't even know who's ranked at the top? Will it be a Federer year - again? Time will tell!

That's about it really - bring on Friday!

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish Tim's Ariel commercials would come back on. For some reason his white whites always made me laugh. I guess the Right Said Fred Daz commercials will just have to fill the void.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Merritt Fields said...

I know nothing of tennis, but I want to go to Wimbledon for the strawberries and cream.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker