Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Tired so so tired

Last night was good! Although the food took FOREVER to come.... wouldn't you know I was sitting at the last table to be served! We were a bit frustrated because although there was 90 of us, they had all the menus choices ahead of time - so it really shouldn't have taken that long! Oh well! The starter was ok (avocado, tomato and mozzarella) the main was HUGE! (swordfish fillet with broccoli and potatoes) the portion was so big I actually only ate half of it! And the dessert was SO good - we ended up just sharing around... the profiteroles were HUGE and covered in so much chocolate and so so so yummy, the tiramisu was lovely and the ice cream was fantastic! I didn't end up getting home until midnight, so had a little sleep in this morning (only and hour!) gosh I could have used a few more though!

AND tonight...... we are finally going to see........ Wicked!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! I've heard it is a great show and I have wanted to see it for AGES! YAY :)

3 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh I saw it with Heather and loved it. Hope you enjoy yourself!!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Miss Eva!! said...

So jealous you're going to see 'wicked' please let me know what you thought...

Very hungry now, you went on abit too much about the desserts!!!!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Vegemite Wife said...

I feel fat just reading about those desserts - sounded so yummy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker