Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, June 22, 2007

TGIF!!!!!!

Thank Goodness It's Friday!!!

Shame it's raining though!

I finally made it to the gym last night for Body Pump. It was ok - but I didn't like the songs he used - they were a bit 'early 90's' - not my cup of tea. But it was good to get back there & have a good workout.

Last night was the finale for this season of ER. And - WOW - drama - as usual! Left me in tears - but wow it was a great episode!

Oh and I forgot about the Lights out London thing - oops! But we were busy grabbing beef tacos on commercial breaks and watching ER.... oh well.

We also watched an episode of The Ghost Whisperer - that TV show starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. It really is a pretty good show! Scary & good twists!

Looking forward to Sunday!!! We're going down to Brighton with Lorraine to see Jason Mraz! It is supposed to be an acoustic show -and a small venue (i hope so)! Can't wait:)

Oh - and last night on the train I saw TONS of people in wellies (rain boots), huge backpacks, sleeping bags & pillows in plastic bags, and carrying large cases of beer..... can anyone guess where they were all going?

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Monique said...

I can't believe NOBODY guessed!!!! It's Glastonbury! I'm watching it on tv right now - without any mud on me - much better than being there:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker