Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Some more Istanbul pics!

Steve sent some more Istanbul pics (ONLY 2 months after the actual trip!)..... so here you go!

That's Murray, Anabela and I on the right at the Blue Mosque
Our horse cart ride
It was a LONG tiring walk uphill (but Murray looks quite excited!)

The Blue Mosque is SO stunning!
Welcome to my mosque!

I can't remember what this was called - but it's where men used to come to wash their feet before going into the mosque to pray.
Ahhhhhhhh I love this picture! Murray and I walking across the bridge in central Istanbul. (we're on the right)
This was a long tiring walk uphill too (Murray is looking a bit more tired here...)
Yes I am squinty eyed - but ohhhh the desserts were HEAVEN!
Captain Murray!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Pics mo. Looks like you had a blast in Istanbul. I cant wait until you come home to visit.

Love,

Mandie

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Amazing pics!

Just got home from Turkey myself - and I just want to go back! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker