Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Relax............

What a lovely relaxing weekend!

Unfortunately, Murray was stuck indoors all weekend (in a Portrait photography course), but his pictures turned out really well and he learned a lot.

I made it to the gym !!!! (body pump on Saturday, body attack on Sunday) and oh WOW can I feel it today - I am SO SO SO sore! (but in a good way)

I caught up on loads of errands, cleaned, fit in a little nap (on Saturday - he he that was lovely), read, walked in the sun, and just relaxed. Was lovely:)

And for a Monday, I feel surprisingly upbeat! Thank goodness for the sun - it cheers me up!
(and the fact that I was able to wear a sleeveless top & flip flops over the weekend.... ahhhh lovely)

And now.................. a few photos of my Mother and Father-in-law's dog Emma that Murray took when he was at their place last November:)




Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Murray really is talented! I just love his pictures :D

Cute pup!

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Emma Pemma is SO cute. I love that middle one -she loves playing that game with dad with her Winnie toy. He makes it dance and her eyes follow every move until he throws it up with great suspense and she dives to catch it. Then she puts it back on his lap to start all over again. This could go for hours...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker