Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ouch - sore

Last night my train was delayed - only by a few minutes - but that meant I got to the gym RIGHT as the class I wanted to attend (body pump) was about to start. You really can't go into that class late- because there's so much to set up (step, weights, etc etc) and you really don't want to miss the warm up. So I thought - I COULD work out on my own - but it had been a LONG Monday and I didn't have the motivation for that. So I scanned the class schedule and saw that I was just in time to make a Spinning class. I haven't done spinning (stationary bike riding in a class atmosphere) for YEARS! Mostly because last time I did it I did not enjoy it! So last night I tried to sneak quietly into the back of the room, and the instructor came up and told me to sit in the front (once I admitted that I hadn't been for years). Then she turned off the lights - turned on the disco lights and starting yelling to us to pedal fast and don't forget to breathe! Ha ha - it was fun! It was like riding a bicycle through a nightclub heated up to feel like a sauna. Absolutely exhausting (my legs AND arms were shaking when I left) but great! I will definitely do that again!

Last night we watched a few episodes of Entourage as well. Haven't seen that show before - but wow it's pretty good!

3 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger andrea said...

I love Entourage! I am impressed with the spinning, I think it is so difficult!

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Vegemite Wife said...

Cycling through a disco - that sounds like so much fun!!

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard good things about spinning classes .. glad you tried it out! You are my gym inspiration lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker