Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I swear it's the sun!

I think it's the sun - it's putting me in SUCH a good mood :)
Even though last night I had to work late in order to get my reports out.... things were still rosy. I was finally able to get through to my parent's house on the phone and chat to my sister for ages which was so so nice! And I read a great book on the way home, but took a break from reading for a few moments on the train to smile while watching a drunk guy attempt to pole dance on the train (that was TOO funny)! And I even got a little Spanish study done before Murray got home and we watched the show 'The F Word.' Nice day:)

Today it's sunny again - although I think I overestimated the morning warmth. I wore my 3/4 length (CUTE) jacket this morning - and my arms were awfully chilly - oops! Running for the bus like a mad woman helped warm me up though:) Thank goodness they aren't predicting rain because I forgot my umbrella too (darn it - I know better)! Tonight is a work dinner as a thank you for 'all the hard work we have done.' YAY I love a free meal - and I chose profiteroles for dessert - I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... how many dollar bills did you give to the drunk?????

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Ha ha - I should have just thrown a pound coin at him! Granted he was so out of it I doubt he would have been able to pick it up off the floor:)

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Miss Eva!! said...

Hope you enjoyed the 'free meal!'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker