Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, June 01, 2007

HAPPY GRADUATION!

WOW I can't believe today is JUNE! Time flies! And thankfully the weather forecast has changed and now they are saying it will be in the 80's and sunny on Saturday - whooo hooo :)

A big CONGRATS to my sister Mariah and cousin Johnny who graduate from high school tonight. We love you guys & are so proud of you! Just wish we could be there - know that we'll be thinking of you!

Other than that, should be a relaxing weekend. I have a ton of errands to run, and I'm going to try REALLY REALLY hard to go to the gym both Saturday and Sunday (since I didn't go at all this week...... but I was tired.... and the weather got me down... and I could think of a million reasons - but really i was just feeling lazy). Murray's on a photography course all weekend... so I have no excuse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker