Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, June 29, 2007

FRIDAY !!!

It's Friday
Henman is out of Wimbledon - which means there are no British players left in the men's or women's singles now - bummer.
Looking forward to the weekend - although it will be a busy one - we have a lot to get done.
And finally...... the nursery artist of the week

Abby's drawing of her & her Mom - I thought it was cute:)



Oh and my story of the morning. I was sitting on the tube this morning reading my paper & noticed a guy standing near a suitcase pulling on his hair and pacing back and forth. Everyone was giving him 'what's that's guy DOING?' looks. He finally stopped pacing and said loudly 'excues me, has anyone seen a laptop case.' Turns out he just had realised it was missing, and it had not only his passport & money, but also three years worth of work in the form of his PHD on his laptop. After everyone looked around & saying it wasn't anywhere to be seen, he remembered leaving it on the platform a few stops before. He jumped off at the next station and a few of us yelled 'good luck' after him - I hope someone turned it in and he got it back:)

Oh and

Our roof is still leaking

We were awoken at 5am this morning by the sickening sound of 'drip, drip, drip........'

As this rain doesn't seem to be letting up any time soon, I think we may try the method of tacking a piece of string to the hole in our ceiling - so at least the water won't loudly drip and wake us up. fun fun fun

Oh AND a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my cousin Jenny who turns 15 on Sunday :)

3 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Vegemite Wife said...

oh no! I hope he got his laptop back - that's awful!
3 cheers for the smoking ban starting this weekend - hurrah!

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may have been woken at 5am - but your husband was fighting with the buckets and towels at 4am.

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have told the guy I threw it out the window because, well, I've always wanted to see someone jump from a moving train.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker