Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, June 15, 2007

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness it's Friday - I feel exhausted! And I'm not sure why!

Wishing a VERY Happy Fathers day to my Dad - as fathers day in the states is Sunday:)

This morning I finished reading A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. Like his first book - The Kite Runner - this book was very hard to put down. Extremely well written, interesting story, great characters. I loved it and would highly recommend it - and the Kite Runner.

I'm VERY excited - as this weekend Abby is coming to stay!!!! She's coming early tomorrow morning, and Eva will pick her up Sunday night. Unfortunately it's supposed to rain all weekend - but I still have thought of lots of fun things to do!

Also - I found some old disks last night - so thought I'd go through them today & see what's on them. I came across this photo.............. SO NOT TRUE!!! ok, well - maybe :)

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger andrea said...

I am glad you enjoyed the book, it was fabulous wasn't it?

Enjoy your time with Abby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker