Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

And some grad photos

Just for fun.... a few family photos

My sisters Megan, Mandie & Mariah - our to dinner to celebrate Mandie's graduation!
'Baby' sister Mariah (on the left) with her friend at her high school graduation
Marish posing with her senior photo - that Murray took!
And just cause I like this photo 'model pose' ha ha- cute though!

AND congrats again - to you both - Murray and I are VERY proud of both of you:)

Other than that, just the usual boring day to day stuff here for me. Last night I was yet again feeling SO lazy and just couldn't to the gym - will try again tonight.... although I did forget to bring my hair brush today which is upsetting. Last night I set down my tube pass when I got to the station - then forgot about it - and when I remembered and went back it was gone. I was NOT happy as it's a monthly pass - so to lose it would be ALL bad! I asked at the counter, and no one had turned it in. So he gave me the phone number to call to report it lost, and I bought a one way ticket to get home. Just as I got through and was reporting how I lost it, a guy walked up - he had found it - YAY! Goodness knows where - but thank goodness! Then I just had to get that ticket I had bought refunded and whew - was able to avoid the drama of getting a new one.

Is it Friday yet?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you ding-a-ling

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you gave the guy who turned it in a few pounds to buy a pint on you! :-)

Dad

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Ha ha - no I didn't - didn't have any cash on me
It was the guy who works in the little convenience store in the station who found it though - so maybe next time I pop in there I'll buy him a candy bar:)

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you noticed that Mariah posed by Murray's formal senior portrait that he took of her. It is a cool photo, isn't it? And you are not a ding-a- ling. : ) Love, Mom

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting our photos on your blog finally ( ha ha ha )J/K.
Love,

Mandie

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Monique said...

Well - I'm happy to Mandie - but don't forget - this blog is my 'diary' so I usually only put on pictures of things I have done.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker