Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

All downhill from here

SO apparently today is the first official day of Summer - and the longest day of the year. Sad to think that the days will only get shorter from here on out! I love summer though - I'm happy that it's warm enough now that I don't have to wear a jacket in the morning. But still cool enough that I'm not sweating like crazy on the stuffy tube. It's just perfect right now - warm - but not hot! (knock on wood)

Another beautiful day in London today - I just wish this weather would hold on for the weekend. The forecast at the moment though is rain & thunderstorms on Saturday and rain on Sunday:(

Last night we decided to take advantage of the 2 for 1 movie deal and went and saw 'Fantastic 4 - Rise of the Silver Surfer.' It was either that, or a horror, and I wasn't in the mood to see a movie about two people being tortured in a hotel room - yuck. And you know what, it wasn't all the bad! I think I'm getting used to getting dragged to these comic book based movies. The graphics were pretty cool, and the story was kinda nice, shame about Jessica Alba's hair though - blonde does NOT suit her!

We walked home along the river last night.... the rowers where EVERYWHERE! Kinda fun to see them rowing along while a man in a little boat behind yelled into a megaphone for them to 'speed up.' It looks very peaceful, rowing, but gosh are they muscly - must be a hard workout!

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Miss Eva!! said...

I miss living near the river, used to take Abi to the park just to have a look at those lovely boys in their trunks and wellies!!!!

The photos of Abi are great, can I have some copies? The fish mask is living in the car, has to come everywhere with us now.. thanks!!!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Yes of course! I'll email them to you:)

Ha ha - glad the mask was a hit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker