Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Licking Glass

It's Wednesday and I woke up wishing it was Friday. Why do the weeks go so slowly when the weather is beautiful and you're stuck in the office?

I just thought I'd post this OH so lovely picture of me from Istanbul that our friend Steve sent.

I have no idea what I was doing! Just admiring the Turkish Delights I think....

I SWEAR I was NOT licking the glass! ha ha ha

And just because..... a lovely picture my mother and father-in-law took in New Zealand earlier this year - pretty ha!


2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First photo looks like you're licking the window and a ghost is putting a turban on your head. yep

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Parisian Cowboy said...

Lovely pictures :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker