Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm SO excited... and I just can't HIDE it....

Ha ha - oh WOW I am in a good mood now!!!! I was looking around on the web this morning for cheap theatre tickets and stumbled upon a site that said the Beasite Boys would be playing at Brixton Academy in September. OH MY GOSH. For them to play such a small venue is unheard of!!!!! We saw them a few years ago in Wembley which is HUGE. Oh WOW WOW WOW I'm excited. The B-Boys are my favourite band of all time - and now we're seeing them in September in a TINY venue (well, not huge at least) oh WOW I'm EXCITED!!!!!

SO that starts my weekend off on a very happy note :)

What we're doing this weekend ??? I don't know..... will just see what happens I guess. No plans really - which is kinda nice:)

However - JACK IS BACK!!!! So we may have to have some 'catching up time.'

Season 4 & 5 and part of 6 of '24' arrived the mail yesterday (thanks Mom!!) so now we have over FIFTY hours of the show to watch - WOW that'll keep us busy:)

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger *snake*bite* said...

First time on here, will sure be back!

I went to Brixton Academy once and i s'pose it is kinda small - went to see Maroon 5.

Not too much of a fan of 24 but enjoy!

Have a great weekend!

xXx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker