Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday - Finally

I'm feeling exhausted and I'm SO ready for the weekend!

I avoided the internet yesterday (well, American sites at least) so that I wouldn't find out who got kicked off of American Idol. It's shown on Tuesday/Wednesday in the states, then both shows are on Friday night here (tonight - whooo hooo)! And can I just say we are SO excited that Bon Jovi is the 'mentor' this week!!!!! I LOVE Bon Jovi! Murray and I saw the band perform in Minneapolis years ago, and WOW what an amazing show. They are the kind of band who don't need a fancy stage or dancers or anything - just a plain brick wall and the band and it was one of the best concerts I have EVER been to!

I'm REALLY REALLY hoping for good weather this weekend. Well, anything other than rain will do! We have a number of things we'd like to do..... but they all depend on the weather being good - so fingers crossed!

I did body pump last night and I worked SO hard! It was one of those nights where I just thought 'I think someone is trying to tell me that I should just go home and skip the gym tonight.' The locker ate my token, so I had to go back to the front desk and tell them and get a new one (it's a PAIN after you've already unloaded all your stuff then have to pack it all back up)! Then I went to get ready and realized I had forgotten to pack socks - yuck. So it was either go sockless (yuuuuuck) or wear my tall thin black socks (ummmm No that's so not going to happen). I stopped and thought - I really should just go home. But I promised myself that since I had resisted for TWO WEEKS that if I worked REALLY hard at the gym I could have 1 krispy kreme on the way home. So I went sockless, and it felt really really gross. But the workout was great. I loaded up the weights for squats, did as much weight as I comfortably could for biceps, triceps etc. And OH OH OH am I sore today - but in a good 'I worked out hard' way. I'm hoping to go tonight and once or twice this weekend too (well, maybe once this weekend - and then HOPEFULLY some tennis with Murray for exercise one of the other days - I haven't played yet this year)! And WOW that maple iced glazed donut was heaven - for real!

SO - I'll be back to posting on Tuesday - fingers crossed for a WARM rain free weekend!

And...............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN :) (hope you have a GREAT B-day:)

4 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Mo...I can't believe I'm 30 tomorrow!! We've just spent the last 3 hours cooking for a party we are having tomorrow night, should be good, wish you and Muz were joining us!! Love Jen

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I won't ruin it and tell you that Elvis got kicked off Idol this week!
Hey- sockless is nothing... I took Kyle in to get new tennis shoes yesterday (he's been wearing his basketball shoes) and the socks he was wearing were SO disgusting that the sales guy kept mentioning to us that they had clean white socks on sale! I think sockless would have been better!
You guys have a WONDERFUL lloonngg weekend!
Love you,
Auntie Joni

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Bon Jovi either!

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sanjaya's gone

:-)

Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker