Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Busy Chilly Day!

Just a quick post as this is going to be a very busy day for me - I have LOADS to get done before a meeting this afternoon.

Last night I cleared out everything we have stored in the attic and brought it down into the living room while Murray cooked a fantastic dinner. We had to clear it out for Chris the builder - who apparently is coming by tonight (cross your fingers he actually shows up this time) so he can crawl in there and see what damage the leaking roof has done! It was good to get everything out and just see what all we have as well. And to pack a few suitcases within suitcases to create a bit more space - WOW we have a lot of bags - I'd say probably about 10/12 suitcases & bags!

I'm feeling a bit down this week.... as my parents and grandparents are enjoying the sun in Hawaii ... wish I was there :( And the weather here stinks recently which doesn't help. Seems like it was just a tease that summer was on it's way to London... now we're back to a bit chilly (around 12c, 55f) every day. Bummer. BRING ON THE SUN! I really need some sun to cheer me up!

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to send that rain here! We're still waiting for winter, its been sunny and 27c-30c here and still no rain. Our backyard is about to turn to dust and I've pulled all the plants out of the front garden (except the chilli plants of course!) because there's just not enough bath water to go around. Its crazy!

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we wish you were here also. In Hilo today, grandma sis is hiking in the volcanos


Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker