Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Almost the weekend?

I wish it was Friday.... but thankfully not ONLY is Friday tomorrow (whoo hooo) also we have the 3 day bank holiday weekend coming up - so exciting!

Last night I was SO tired and didn't do much at the gym (ok, I left after a few minutes, just couldn't motivate myself - bleh). Worst of all, I changed and went down to the lobby to read my book (I'm addicted to the Boleyn sisters - wow it's good!) and THEN I realized that there WAS a class on I could have done:( I always forget about the 'Dance Sculpt' class that's on Wednesdays because it's in a different aerobics room - shoot! I will TRY TRY TRY to remember next Wednesday - I really want to try that class out - looks fun!

We also saw the movie Next, and I must say it was MUCH better than I expected! I love half price movie Wednesdays:) We sort of randomly picked that movie because the start time worked well for us, but wow it was quite an interesting story! It's about a guy who can see into the future (Nicolas Cage) and the FBI wants him to help them on a case. I won't say anymore as I don't want to give away the plot - but it was good - some really interesting story twists! The casting was just so so though. Nic Cage's hair - yuck - he looked so old and greasy - made it hard to believe that a girl like Jessica Biel would like him. Even JUST a hair cut would have been enough to make ME believe, but he did act the part really well! Julianne Moore wasn't right for the part either I don't think - she just didn't come across as tough enough for that role?

Anyhow.....

Murray emailed me this photo..... saying 'Our Next BIG TRIP - Capetown to New York Road Trip'

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't know - seems a bit out there if you ask me! And is it just me or does that tent look scary! On TOP of a truck? Well I guess that at least keeps some of the critters away!

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Parisian Cowboy said...

Well, I am in love with that car. Can I get the same ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker