Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, May 25, 2007

2 Years 2 Years 2 Years ! :)

Gosh I'm excited this is a long weekend - no work on Monday YAY! We need it too - we have a huge 'to do' list of lots of little jobs that need to get sorted out. And I could use a bit of a sleep in - I'm tired!

Firstly - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my 'little' brother Marcus who turns 25 on Sunday :)

AND

Happy Anniversary to ME and Murray :) It's our second wedding anniversary on Monday! And can I just say I am SO glad that we're not moving again! Last year we had to move this weekend, which was a total bummer as we had wanted to go away for the weekend. This year we decided instead of actually going away on our anniversary - we'll go out to a show and dinner - and have a weekend away later in August to celebrate! SO we booked our flights - for the long weekend in August we're going to go to RUSSIA!!!! I think we're going to fly into Moscow, check it out, and then take the night train up to St. Petersburg. I'm SO excited!!!! This is a trip we have wanted to do for YEARS! Can't wait:)

And just because..... I really LOVE our wedding photos - here's a couple of my favourites:) (well, the ones I have on my work pc at least)

The ceremony

Just Married!

By the lake :)
A quick dip :)
At our Hawaiian themed shower

Happy Anniversary Murray:) I love you more than ever and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together :)

6 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! How wonderful that they've made your 2 yr celebration a national holiday! We're celebrating it over here as well!!
Love you!

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photos are gorgeous. Best wishes for a great anniversary!

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Miss Eva!! said...

Aaaarrrr... congratulations guys.
Great news about Russia, you two are wonderful and I hope everything stays that way... *

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! Have a great time celebrating!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Thanks everyone :)

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! (I know I'm late with my wishes, but I've been out of town). I hope you had a great anniversary. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker