Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

YAY SUN!

Today I downgraded from my winter coat and scarf to my Spring jacket. The forecast today is 18c (69 f) and partly cloudy - lovely! I just hope this weather keeps up. I LOVE that it's still bright out when i leave work as well - so cheerful!

Not much else to comment on really. We've been too busy and tired to even start thinking about sorting through our holiday photos. Our washing machine was thankfully fixed while we were away so I feel like I'm doing never ending loads - the basket never seems to go down though!

I was very pleased that American Idol was repeated again last night, so we didn't miss a week YAY! Hmmm I don't really like how it's going though. This whole Sanjaya thing is a joke, and why oh why didn't Haley get kicked off? From the tears in her eyes you could tell that she KNEW she should have been the one to go. Oh well. It will be much better when it gets down to the top 5 or so - as long as Sanjaya isn't part of it ! !

Oh and last night was the third to last EVER episode of the OC.... **sob** ahhh it's so good. Clever cute (super cheesey) story lines, shame it's ending. I AM looking forward to seeing how they wrap it all up though!

3 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait until you see last night's episode - Sanjaya was actually really good.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Monique said...

NO - how could you SAY that - that is not possible - pigs cannot fly!

Will see tomorrow night I guess! YAY!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger andrea said...

Believe it or not Marcus is correct - Sanjaya was good...for him! You will be surprised!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker