Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Giddyup

Picutres from Lingfield! (Horse Racing)

I love this jockey's outfit! Cute!

Lots of fancy outfits!


Some of the horses had these gorgeous designs shaved onto their rumps!

View from where we were standing, granted with LOTS of zoom - they were SO far away:(

BUT THEN!

Someone.... talked his way into getting a Press Pass!

And got RIGHT up close to the action!
Levitating horses - check out their legs!

Debs and I checking out the racing booklets

Oh now that looks tough - standing up AND riding!
This is the guy we lost £5 to (we're not big gamblers)

Debs and I weighing out the odds
Gorgeous photos! Check out those glistening muscles!

Murray and his 'Lingfield Park Racecourse official photographer' arm band -

ahhh he's such a sweet talker!

Parsons green on Sunday..... the closet London gets to having a beach!


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

I love these pictures! Thanks for sharing! :)

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Thank God I left the horse circuit area when I elft equestrian... horse people are weird people! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker