Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, March 09, 2007

OH and I almost forgot!

Last night I REALLY enjoyed my 'Body Pump' class at the gym.
The instructor was in a ridiculously good mood (especially since he had already taught 4 classes that day)!

At one point he said 'Ladies, pick up your weapons' which I thought was hilarious. (He meant our bars with weights on them).

But the best part was when we started doing the triceps 'track' (every exercise is choreographed to a different song). I couldn't believe it when the song started and it was the theme tune to the OC. So as I struggled with my triceps exercises (they really ARE my weakest muscles!) I sang to myself... 'Californnnnnnnnnnnnnia here I come, right back where I started from, Californnnnnnnnnnnnnnia!.

He he - it's the little things isn't it?
It was FUN!

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Monique,
sounds like you are really enjoying your class. Music always makes everything more fun! Have a wonderful weekend. Give Lorraine a birthday hug for us. Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker