Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I think I am starting to come down now

off of my sugar rush.

Ok - I admit it - I had 3 krispy kremes yesterday.
But I promise you - they were calling out my name - I couldn't say no!

Oh well, if I only do that once a year I'll be ok.

We had a lovely dinner last night at The Farm in Fulham. It was a very nice posh place. Great food, fantastic service, and cool decor. We had a drink by one of the many fireplaces before heading into the dining room. We were lucky to have the corner table with the big comfy leather seats - nice! Murray had a steak that came all the way from South Dakota - which I thought was hilarious! The food was good though, it was really a lovely evening!

I hear from Heather though - and our waiter concurred - that Sunday is the day to go to this restaurant! They call it 'Mary's and Benedict's'- apparently their Bloody Mary's are fantastic. We'll definitely check that out some time!

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Monique,
Glad your birthday celebration was special. The Farm sounds like a good place to go. Love you, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker