Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, March 02, 2007

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

A big Happy 18th Birthday to my 'little' cousin Johnny!
WOW am I really that old? I remember when he was born and was this tiny little thing! He was the first baby I was ever allowed to hold & watch for a few hours - it was SO exciting! I remember auntie Joni saying when he was born that because he was 10 years and 5 days younger than me that he'd be just old enough to write to me when I went to college. Ha ha - now HE is going to college - oh dear!
Happy B-day Johnny - hope you have a great day!

2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mo thanks and actually i got accepted to go to minnesota state mankato if you havnt heard!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Hey that's GREAT - congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker