Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

Is that too attention seeking?
Ha ha - oh well.

Today is my 28th Birthday - ekkkkkkk!

Started off the day in a great way - opened ALL my pressies - FUN!

I stopped in this morning at the grocery store to pick up two boxes of a dozen mixed krispy kremes....
I can't even tell you how many drooling looks I got from people on the train!
I actually gave one to my last bus driver of the day - he was SO thrilled:)

I still think it's funny how here you bring in cakes on your birthday for the office. Odd. But hey - any excuse to have a krispy kreme (or two) is fine with me!

Tonight we're out to dinner which will be lovely!

Oh and my uncle sent me this - I thought it was pretty funny!

You know you're in your late 20’s when …

The elevator is playing your favorite song.
You look like the morning after and you haven't been anywhere.
You throw a party and the neighbors don't call the cops. In fact, they don't even realize you had a party.

8 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Have a WONDERFUL birthday, Mo!

If the weather in London is anything like what we have in Oxford today, it's a terrific day -- so enjoy it!

Janet

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mo! We hope you have a great day!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger andrea said...

Happy Birthday! I hope your day, and year, are fabulous, just like you!!

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MO MO!!!
Make sure you check the voicemail on your cell phone!!!
Move over American Idols!!!
Love you and have a marvelous day,
Auntie Joni

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mo!! Hope you have a FABULOUS birthday!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONIQUE!

I hope you have a fabulous day!!! :)

xoxo

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! Love reading your blog. x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker