Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Oh NOW I remember what I was going to talk about today!

This morning as I was going through the barriers to get on the tube, I went too quickly after the person in front of me so the gates closed and wouldn't let me through. Then of course none of the barriers would let me through because me 'oyster' card was telling the gates I had already passed through. So I went up to the ticket counter and asked the guy to please check if there was anything wrong with my card. He said that yes the gate was just confused, thinking I had already gone through, as I thought, and that I should just go through the side gate for now. BUT THEN he gave me a little receipt which listed every single time I have gone in or out of a tube station, when I have got on buses, the times these journeys happened, the stations I visited, the bus numbers, etc. I guess I knew that since I was using a credit card like swipe card that they would have that information. But it did kind of freak me out to see that London Underground knows that I boarded a certain bus at 11:30 last night (after the movie) and that I got on the bus at 07:26 this morning - kinda creepy!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup - that's my company - we ARE big brother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker