Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Oh and.....

Last night had yet another fabulous evening at casa de Heather. Andrea, Heather and I laughed, gossiped and chatted until the wee hours of the night - so fun! Ok, it was 10 pm when we left - but darn it that's late for me on a work night! Thus why I forgot to post about this in my FIRST post of the day (below). I'm tired ok? But it was SO worth it. Between Heather's Valentinis and amazing artichoke dip, I may just have to pop over there more often - yummmm! (Oh and yes - I am trying to fatten you up Heather - always a good thing on these cold winter days to have a bit more meat on the bones! Just kidding - I just LOVE desserts!!! and I feel less guilty when everyone around me is having some too!!)

Oh and it's snowing today. My shoes are still damp, it's slushy and wet outside and I was half an hour late to work due to the late bus and delayed tube. But those giant snowflakes falling on me as I walked to my last bus of the morning made it worth it - gorgeous! I am still a Minnesota girl at heart - I love snow:)

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger A Novelist said...

Oh...I wish it would snow here - however it's much too cold to. Enjoy! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker