Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, February 09, 2007

It's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!

Not much to report.

I feel great today. Probably partly due to the fact that I went to the gym last night. Although I felt incredibly weak (it's been awhile since I've gone properly since I've been so busy) it still felt great and I slept really well because of it.

Also ER was great last night - I really like that show. Although I'm not sure about John Stamos being the new 'good looking' guy on the show. I just can't look at him without thinking about the show Full House. To me he will always be dorky uncle Jessi.

Looking forward to the weekend!!!! Turns out we do actually get Abby tomorrow for one last time before they pack up and move this weekend. I think we'll have a fun day of going to the post office, the library, and MAYBE the toy store - ha ha! It seems like EVERY weekend I go to the post office & the library as Saturdays are the only day I can make it during opening hours:)

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on Uncle Jesse. Hope you have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker