Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hola!

Well, a little catch up blog today since I've been pretty slack the last few days.

Last Friday Heather came over for some 'American Idol' action - that was fun! I have some great food photos (as you know my husband loves taking pictures of food). I just haven't had time to post them yet - will try to get them up asap.

Monday night I went to a pub to meet up with 4 American girls. That was really fun. Great to hear all the stories of how everyone ended up in the UK, and always nice to meet new people (especially those with similar yank accents)!

Last night was Spanish class number tres (3). Gosh I like this class- the teach is FANTASTIC! He does fill our heads with SO much information though. I feel like when I leave I'm just mumbling Spanish words to myself - so much to remember!!! I'm going to try REALLY hard to make some time to study this weekend - I need to work on my verbs and do some memorizing!

Now - back to work - my 'to do' list is HUGE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker