Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, February 02, 2007

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

I had a GREAT night's sleep last night and feel refreshed & happy today!

I finished reading the book The Long Way Around yesterday. We have the dvd's of the journey Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman did, but the book gives a whole new view of the trip. I like how the book is journey entires from both Ewan & Charley and how it deals a lot more with how they were feeling during the trip, and also more details about when they stayed with a maffia family (where they weren't allowed to film)!

So, on the way home last night, I had no book to read (finished it on the way in to work). So I pulled out my ipod and started listening to Spanish lesson 2. By the time I got to my stop I had nodded off and missed a few parts of the lesson - opps! I guess that's why it's better to listen to those tapes at the gym.

Can't wait for the WEEKEND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker