Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Only Wednesday?

I'm so tired - I can't believe it's only Wednesday.... bring on FRIDAY!

Last night's Spanish class was excellent! Our teacher went through a ton of vocab and covered LOADS in just 2 hours. Now I have a LOT of studying to do, there sure is a lot to commit to memory!

I got home in time last night to catch the show 'The O.C'.' It was great. We're a few episodes into this last season, and I'm enjoying it. I can see why it's been cancelled though, since one of the main characters was killed off it sort of lost it's momentum.

I'm going to try to get to the gym again tonight, and listen to Spanish cd number 1 again! I figure I'll listen to one tape a week - which means in 10 weeks I should HOPEFULLY have made some progress. Between 10 weeks of courses, and 10 weeks of cds on my ipod at the gym I should!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker