Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, January 05, 2007

The Onion Cracks me up!

My brother Marcus got me a tear off daily calendar as part of my Christmas present. Every day there is a different 'news story' by The Onion - a website that makes up their news. They are hilarious - every day's story makes me smile. Today's breaking story '180 Trillion Leisure Hours Lost to Work in 2004.' Ha ha! The story talks about how the hours between 9 a.m. and 6 p.p. are ideally suited to browising stores, dozing in front of the t.v. and finishing the morning newspaper.

Ahhhhh

Thanks goodness it's Friday. We are down to the last episode of '24' season 3 now - and I'm really looking forward to watching that tonight! The premiere of the new season ER was on last night. Oh how I love that show - it makes me cry - but I love the characters. Great great storylines!

We're planning on taking it easy this weekend, but still feeling a bit worn down from jet lag.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was shocked by some of the ER story lines, but I'm so glad it's back on!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker