Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday Already?

Busy weekend.

We babysat Abby Saturday morning which was fun. We took her to the library, the toy shop (she insisted), and watched Toy Story and Ice Age 2 (for the millionth time). She was super cute at our place - grabbed a framed photo of herself and sat down talking to it - calling it 'Princess,' and then she proceeded to sing Happy Birthday to the frame. Ha ha! She also was very much insistant on the 'horsey rides' this weekend. Murray and I took turns with her on our back, galloping around with her singing 'clip clop clip clop.'

Saturday evening (after I did some work) we went to see a Snowboard / Skiing movie. It was good (those back country skiers are crazy).

Yesterday I worked in the morning (spreadsheets - fun fun!) and then we went to lunch at our friend Debs' house. She made a gorgeous Paella and then we had homemade Banoffee Pie for dessert - SO good! Then it was back home for more work (for me) while sorta watching the first couple episodes of 24 season 1.

I don't really feel refreshed from the weekend, just tired. I'm hoping now that the worst of it is done though, and hopefully this week won't be as stressful - fingers crossed!

and HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY to my father-in-law Peter in Australia!!!
We hope you had a wonderful day:)

3 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Awwww, sorry you had to work over the weekend :(

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Abby said...

Hello! Just found your blog and I love it because I can live in London through you :). It's my absolute FAVORITE place! Anyhoo, just wanted to know where in MN you are from...I'm from Eagan but went to school in Duluth. It's always fun to find fellow Anglophiles from the Northland :)

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Hi Abby - I'm from about half an hour north of the cities... near Forest Lake. Always nice to have another Minnesotan visit my blog:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker