Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ahhhhh Mid Week Already?

Late blog today because I am SO busy! I have a lot to complete for work by Friday!

I went to the gym last night and had a great workout! It felt good to really start getting back into the habit of going.

I ALSO briefly checked out the after Christmas sales at a few shops before I hit the gym and got a pair of shoes I had tried on a few months ago (but decided they were way overpriced) for 70% off! I got the LAST pair in my size, then went home and modeled them in the mirror after hitting the gym. Sales make me happy:)

Now - back to work!

2 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell me about your new shoe purchase last night? ;-)

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a photo of the "on sale" shoes is in order!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker