Mo In London

Travel Blog - COMING SOON!

Friday, December 01, 2006

YAY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This day is shaping up to be great - I can feel it!

The bus was a few minutes early, which means I caught connections to the train and the next bus early and made it to work in record time!!!! (one hour 10 minutes door to door!)

Got emailed some pictures of Mike & Jen's baby Isabel yesterday and I must say she is GORGEOUS! A really really pretty baby!

And it's almost the weekend - YAY! Wow I can't believe it's already December - time really flies!

AND a girl at work brought in mince pies today (the Tesco ones with flakey puff pastry) yummmmmm - mince pies are my favourite part of UK Christmas time!!!!!

And in honour of the upcoming Christmas season...... one of my favourite XMAS movies!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Hope your day continues on like this :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker